Catch me weekday afternoons 2PM-7PM with Today's BEST Country!
Me (left) and Terry (right) at the Cookhouse in New Milford for the Texaco Country Showdown!
Me hosting at Down the Hatch in Brookfield this past summer!
Country star David Nail and myself!
CHECK OUT THE 5:00 WHISTLE
AS I KICK OFF THE WEEKEND, FRIDAYS AT 5!!
1. What do you do here?
I’m on the air Afternoons Monday-Friday 2pm-7pm!
2. How did you get into radio?
Most people who know me understand that I’m a giant radio dork. I've also always been into all types of music since I was a young lad.
3. Who are your favorite groups or artists?
Keith Urban, Toby Keith, Kenny Chesney, Jimmy Buffett
4. Have you met anyone famous?
Jerrod Neimann, Phil Vassar, Rodney Atkins, David Nail, Gretchen Wilson
5. Do you play a musical instrument?
Does Guitar Hero count?
6. What are your hobbies outside the radio station?
I am big into listening to music, boating in the summer, and hittin' the gym
7. What are your favorite movies?
8. Your favorite TV shows?
Storage Wars, Raymond, The O'Reilly Factor, and the Price is Right.
9. What sports teams do you root for?
Let’s go Big Red! Sacred Heart Pioneers
10. What are your favorite websites?